The Canada – Bulgaria Business Council (CABG) is a Canadian non-profit association whose mission is to promote product, service, information, and expertise exchange as well as economic co-operation between Canada and Bulgaria. It was legally formed on April 16, 1996 and its main activities are to:
- offer to its members recent and useful information about the Bulgarian market, laws and rules;
- organize business and/or exploration trips;
- organize internships for Bulgarians in Canada and for Canadians in Bulgaria;
- organize Canadian-Bulgarian forums (seminars, conferences…);
- maintain collaboration with Bulgarian partners.